Monday 23 December 2013

Albums I have missed

This will come as a crushing blow to all the blog
followers but sometimes, even I, who am always right,
can let some albums slip though my greedy fingers, so here
is a list for you, the little people, which contains bands that you should
check out before the new year starts.

I got the heads up about these albums by reading other blogs
top years lists .... hi Lucas.

Arc Of Ascent - The Higher Key
High Priest Of Saturn - S/T
Crag Dweller - Magic Dust
Pyramidal - Frozen Galaxies
Space God Ritual - Eldritch Tales
Witches Of God - The Blood Of Others

Samsara Blues Experiment - Waiting For The Flood
All Them Witches - Lightning At The Door
The Flying Eyes - Lowlands


3 comments:

  1. These all albums are very good.I saw High Priest Of Saturn and Merethe is very good singer.I wish a wonderful christmas from Slovakia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy christmas back to you from England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on Tony! It's too bad Crag Dweller is finished, that loss hurts! I missed out on All Them Witches and Flying Eyes too. Oh well, you can't be everywhere all at once ...

    ReplyDelete