Tuesday 17 April 2012

I Don't Want Your Pity



Hi.

My name is Tony Maim.

And I am a music junkie.

I have been taking a break from work and
blogging to spend time with my family over
the school holidays but in reality my time off
was an excuse for me to continue my music
addiction without any external distractions.

For the last couple of weeks I have been playing
Hendrix non-stop. This of course means all the
official releases, demos, live stuff, live bootlegs,
outtakes, half finished snippets and numerous
other shoddy recordings. I have to play them all
over and over and over again until I feel I can then
make my own compilations of newer songs, classic
songs, best outtakes, live tracks without Buddy
Miles singing, tracks with keyboards on and then I
can play over and over and over again.

What is this compulsion that drives me to do these
things? Now I feel an assault on every record I own
with the tag "Noise Rock".

No comments:

Post a Comment