Wednesday 2 November 2011

Veins Dried Out



So, the "man" shut down the mighty "Veins
Dried Out" blog.

But never fear, dry your tears and stop
whimpering, they have emerged once more,
re-born and ready to do things - check them out
at Throat Burned Out where normal service will
be resumed.

I have been invited to contribute but until I have
upped my database of swear words and added a
few more tattoo's, I fear that all I can bring to the
table are handsome good looks and devilishly
excellent posts!

4 comments:

  1. I know a good man who can teach you how to say cunt whilst he tattoos you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are looking after me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know how to keep our contributors happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem of veins is common for both man and women. This is such very common problem of skin. But these veins can be reduce or removed through various treatment such as laser veins removal.

    veins

    ReplyDelete